Mission Statement

The Rant's mission is to offer information that is useful in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, and everyday life.

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

My Trip To Dusable Park and Historic Frenchtown Second St. in Downtown St. Chatles, Missouri, USA

These are some photos I took at Dusable Park at the North end of N. Second St. and Frenchtown Park right on Second St. in the Frenchtown area in downtown St. Charles, Missouri, USA for the upcoming St. Charles Parks Photo Contest. Though it was more of a scouting mission, because I'm sort of dealing with inferior equipment. I may want to switch to a higher quality camera at some point. And, also, I feel it may be a bit too early in the season to get some real contender photo entries for the big contest, because as in my last two trips in this project, the foliage has just recently started to appear on the trees and they still haven't put any flowers in the flower beds yet. However, I still got off a few nice shots of the Missouri River from the hike and bike trails at Dusable Park. Also I took a shot of the tiny but quaint Frenchtown Park located right on Second St. To see the YouTube video of my trip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA3ZND-f8Ys.


Dusable Park

A shot of the majestic Missouri River from the hike and bike trail at Dusable Park.

This is probably my favorite of the day; another shot of the scenic Missouri River from Dusable Park. 


One of the entrances to Dusable Park.

This may be a good place to come back to get a photo for the contest with a better high resolution camera and after they put some flowers in the flower bed.

The tiny but quaint Frenchtown Park on 
Second St.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accounting: The Language of Business - Vol. 2 (Intermediate: Part 145)

2 Corinthians 8:21 "Money should be handled in such a way that is defensible against any accusation" Short-Term Operating Assets: ...