Mission Statement

The Rant's mission is to offer information that is useful in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, and everyday life.

Monday, October 9, 2023

Training Vlog: Day 341 of Year 2 of Operation Great Reset - Build Back B...

“History shows that epidemics have been the great resetter of countries’ economy and social fabric. Why should it be different with COVID-19?” ― Klaus Schwab, COVID-19: The Great Reset In this video, I trained a little bit in the Fox Hill Apartments parking lot. Ran into my neighbor Kim and had a brief conversation with him about his upcoming eye surgery. Then I trained a bit more. Then I ran into my neighbor Laura and had a rather in-depth conversation with her about her take on the Israel/Hamas conflict. Then I trained a bit more before quitting for the day and going back inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accounting: The Language of Business - Vol. 2 (Intermediate: Part 145)

2 Corinthians 8:21 "Money should be handled in such a way that is defensible against any accusation" Short-Term Operating Assets: ...