Mission Statement

The Rant's mission is to offer information that is useful in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, and everyday life.

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

My Trip to Historic South Main St. in St. Charles, Missouri, USA

Yesterday I went down to S. Main St. in St. Charles, Missouri, where I visited the Lewis and Clark Boathouse, the Southern part of Frontier Park, and Kister Park on S. Main. These are some photos I took for the St. Charles Parks Photo Contest. However, like in the previous "My Trip to..." parts of this series, this was more of a scouting mission to find a spot I can come back to with a higher-quality camera and after they have planted flowers in all the flower beds.

I also created the below videos of my trip for my YouTube channel.

Out on the Town with Big Chuck from St. Charles: My Trip to South Main St. (Part 1)

Out on the Town with Big Chuck from St. Charles: My Trip to South Main St. (Part 2)

This is a shot from inside the small museum on the second floor of the Lewis and Clark Boathouse of a busy beaver hard at work.

This is a shot of a deer lying down inside the second floor museum at the Boathouse seemingly undisturbed and at ease with those two coyotes. They seemed to get along quite well together.

This coyote is rather fierce-looking, but I assure you, he is a gentle creature; all bark and no bite.

This is a shot of the small but very scenic Kister Park on S. Main.

And here is the entrance to Kister Park.

This is a shot of the Gazebo at Kister Park. This looks like a promising place perhaps to return to after they plant some flowers in the flower bed to take a photo for the contest.

end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accounting: The Language of Business - Vol. 2 (Intermediate: Part 145)

2 Corinthians 8:21 "Money should be handled in such a way that is defensible against any accusation" Short-Term Operating Assets: ...