Mission Statement

The Rant's mission is to offer information that is useful in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, and everyday life.

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Training Vlog: Day 269 of Year 2 of Operation Great Reset - Build Back B...

“Today, a middle-class job no longer guarantees a middle-class lifestyle, and over the past 20 years, the four traditional attributes of middle-class status (education, health, pensions and house ownership) have performed worse than inflation.” ― Klaus Schwab, The Fourth Industrial Revolution Goin' bougie. Training in the suburbs in Mom's neighborhood and my old stomping grounds, the beautiful Tanglewood subdivision. The weather was very warm and humid, but overcast. The sun was mostly hidden by cloud cover, so it wasn't too bad. I was rather shocked at how strong my training performance was. I was feeling fairly strong, despite all the medical drama I've been experiencing lately. I guess all the training and awesome supplements I've been taking lately helped me stay strong during this challenging health ordeal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accounting: The Language of Business - Vol. 2 (Intermediate: Part 145)

2 Corinthians 8:21 "Money should be handled in such a way that is defensible against any accusation" Short-Term Operating Assets: ...