Mission Statement

The Rant's mission is to offer information that is useful in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, and everyday life.

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Training Vlog: Day 287 of Year 2 of Operation Great Reset - Build Back B...

“Psychologists point out that the pandemic, like most transformative events, has the ability to bring out the best and the worst in us.” ― Klaus Schwab, COVID-19: The Great Reset Today was a good training day. I made it up the hill after 1 warm-up lap WITHOUT having to do the zig-zagging maneuver to make the ascent more gradual. I used the hill brakes and just muscled my way straight up this time, which is the first time I've been able to do that in about 15 years. So that is a huge benchmark realized in my training goals, but then I had to cut the video a little short, because it started raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accounting: The Language of Business - Vol. 2 (Intermediate: Part 145)

2 Corinthians 8:21 "Money should be handled in such a way that is defensible against any accusation" Short-Term Operating Assets: ...