Mission Statement

The Rant's mission is to offer information that is useful in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, and everyday life.

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Still in the hospital.

 Hey, everybody. I'm still in the hospital. I have hypotention. That's why I came in here.. I have very low blood pressure, and I am ery dizzy and tired all the time. They managed to get my blood pressure back to being somewhat normal.  Though, it was still a bit low, but now I'm it's starting to get very low again. So they're not going to let me go home quite yet until they get this figured out.

 I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accounting: The Language of Business - Vol. 2 (Intermediate: Part 145)

2 Corinthians 8:21 "Money should be handled in such a way that is defensible against any accusation" Short-Term Operating Assets: ...