Mission Statement

The Rant's mission is to offer information that is useful in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, and everyday life.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 7 (Wednesday - April 2, 2014)

Nothing eventful happens this day. I just lay around healing. I wake up. I have breakfast. I read some cheesy sci fi novel. The name of the book is The Retrieval Artist. The Retrieval Artist is a book about these detectives who solve crime and live in domes on the moon. It is good. I like it.

I spend a lot of time lifting weights in bed. I watch that therapy channel non stop with the oceans and rivers and mountains and soft jazz. I find it soothing.

Another asshole doctor comes by today. He pisses me off. He is a motherfucker. They are starting to consider a more long-term place to send me. So this asshole doctor, an infectious disease guy, tells me, “You’re going to a nursing home.” He is a grade A asshole. Motherfucker looks like fucking Orville Reddenbacher - stupid fucking bow tie, glasses, fucked up curly hair and all.

He asks me, “Have you ever been to a nursing home?” Now I am pissed because I have let cocksuckers like him talk me into going to one of those shithole nursing homes in the past. I am on Medicaid so of course it was some shithole state run nursing home. Those places are two notches below prison. They take in the shittiest of the shit as their “patients.” It is basically a refuge for elderly hobos and fucking degenerates. The name of this shithole they sent me to in the past is Rancho Manor. It is located in Hazlewood Missouri - a suburb of St. Louis.

I get a absolutely no physical therapy at this place. A lot of days they do not even get me out of bed. So I have to yell at the administration to even get help out of bed so I can do therapy on my own. Because it turns out being on Medicaid, I am not even allowed in their therapy room for legal insurance-type reasons. Only people with Medicare get therapy, and this was the only reason I went there in the first place, to get therapy and build up my strength after a long illness so I could go back home. They totally fuckin lied to me to get me in there.

At the hospital I was at they did treat my infection and closed up my wound but they did not want to keep me there any longer so that I could actually get physical therapy and build up my strength enough so I could get in and out of bed on my own so I could go back home. So they totally fuckin lied to me and sold me on the fact that this Rancho Manor place was some sort of physical therapy Shangri La where their staff of happy hardworking physical therapists were going to whip me into shape and help me build up my strength so I could go back home, which once again was total bullshit.

On the days they actually did help me get out of bed. I had to do all my own therapy which was not that big of a deal because even though I am a gimp in a wheelchair, I have always been kind of religious about lifting weights. So I knew what I had to do to build up strength, but I was lucky. Many people do not have that knowledge.

I did not see a fuckin therapist the whole time I was there. Mom brought weights from home. So I basically worked out every day and did laps around that place in my wheelchair. And when my mom showed up she would assist me doing transfers in and out of bed over and over again just to get the form down.

So after about five weeks, no thanks at all to those cocksuckers, I was strong enough to go back home. And this is where shit gets even weirder. I live by myself so the agreement with these assholes was I would stay there long enough to get strong enough to be able to do my own transfers in and out of bed without assistance which like I said after five weeks, this goal was achieved.

The first roommate I had there was okay. He was a stroke victim so he basically spent all day and night in bed. Needless to say, he also got absolutely no fuckin therapy whatsoever. But when I got stronger and more active they decided it was time for me to go to the wing where the more high functioning people were.

So they roomed me up with this fuckin pervy asshole with a head injury. The guy wanted to fuck me. The last night he got really pervy and gave it a pretty good try. Thankfully I got through that night with my asshole intact but I sure as fuck slept with one eye open that night. And to top things off people were stealing shit from me the whole time left and right. Stupid shit. My clothes, hats, socks, whatever wasn’t nailed down.

Fortunately, by that point, I had built up my strength to transfer in and out of bed by myself unassisted. So I told myself, “This is my last night I spend here.” So I ran it by the doctor. He was cool with it. I ran it by the head nurse and she was cool with it. I ran it by the administration, the people who actually ran the business, and they were complete utter fucking dicks.

I remember that fucking cunt lady laughing at me condescendingly and telling me “Oh no! You can’t just leave. There’s a process we go through. All this paperwork.” or some shit like that. The fact was they just wanted me to stay in there so they could keep collecting my disability check. That is how those assholes make money off their Medicaid patients. They take your disability check every month so you can live in squalor in their state run chunk of shit village for degenerate hobos.

And I was like “Bulllshit! The doctor said I could go. The head nurse said I could go. I’m not staying here another night.” All my stuff was already packed and my ride was already there.

She just laughed some more in her cunty smarmy way, like she was dealing with just another brain damaged mental defective or dementia patient she was used to dealing with. That cunt. When she tried to protest some more in her cunty haughty arrogant way, I just said “I’m not staying here another night. People are stealing from me. Its not safe and the guy you roomed me up with is wanting to make me his bitch.”

She just laughed some more like I was fucked in the head and it was all some funny joke. But that was it. I was out of there. If there is one good thing I could say about that hellhole it is that it was so fuckin horrible, it definitely inspired me to train and get strong so that I could get the fuck out of there as soon as fucking possible.

So this is why I start working out with weights from bed on my own almost since day one in this hospital stay, because in my experience if you are going to spend a prolonged period of time in bed in a long hospital stay and you are waiting on therapists to come by and build up your strength or maintain your strength while you are laying in bed, you just might end up in a state run nursing home getting fucked in the ass by your pervy brain-damaged roommate.

So this brings us back to Dr. Orville Reddenbacher Shitfuck Asshole. First off, when he says I will probably go to a nursing home. It is totally not even his decision. He does not make that call. He is just saying this to fuck with me - to fuck up my day just to be an asshole. In my experience some people are just like this. They enjoy saying ignorant shit to people just to be mean.

So then when Doctor Orville Reddenfucker follows this up with, “Have you ever been to a nursing home Mr. Lamson?” I am pissed.

I say “Yeah I have. I let assholes like you talk me into going into Rancho Manor. It was a fuckin shithole. Those places are unsafe. They don’t make you better. I know you’re going to try to sell it like its some great place but the fact is I’m on Medcaid, so it’ll be some state run shithole that’s two notches below below prison and three notches below a fuckin nut ward.”

When he tries to say something else. I cut him off. “I’m not going to a fucking nursing home! I’ll go home first and take my chances.”

So he says, “You may not be able to get a wound vac at home.”

So I say, “I don’t give a shit! I’ll rip this fucking thing off right now and go home and take my chances before I go to one of those shitholes. Its not worth getting raped.”

Doctor Orville Shitfuck leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accounting: The Language of Business - Vol. 2 (Intermediate: Part 145)

2 Corinthians 8:21 "Money should be handled in such a way that is defensible against any accusation" Short-Term Operating Assets: ...