Mission Statement

The Rant's mission is to offer information that is useful in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, and everyday life.

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

REVERE RADIO NETWORK: RISE OF THE PHOENIX??? WTF (Analysis of the New Revere Radio Network - part 1)


So I have had a few very interesting developments occur in the last couple of days that will dramatically change the direction this blog will be headed in the future.

Image result for greek mythology

As soon as I opened my eyes this morning, I grabbed my trusty laptop and started the day's work while sucking down a big ol' cup o' water. Been feeling a little crappy lately so been taking lots of vitamin C and slamming lots of water the last couple of days to flush out my kidneys. It seems to be working fine.

So, I started my work day by going to my blog. While I was drinking some black coffee and waking up. I went to The Rant website, blogsite, whatever, and thought it might be interesting to go back to the beginning of The Rant blog concept and see what I had written back then. I sort of forgot, to be honest. My writing style is such that when I'm writing, I generally do 3 quick drafts, revising each a little as I go along, I post it, maybe admire it a little bit, then quickly move on to the next post and just sort of forget all the old info so I can make way for the new.


I went to the beginning by going to the right hand side of the page. and clicking 2014. I was a little surprised to find a short story I had written about one my stays in the hospital. It was kind of a Hunter S. Thompson fusion of surrealism and reality, blending the truth with some drug-induced fantasy, just to sort of lighten the mood. They had me on a lot of drugs. I was surprised at how well it actually turned out. It was called Lamsonacare. Here's the link: Lamsonacare.


I was just sort of quickly skimming through it because I still had other things I wanted to accomplish today, and I came across this  nostalgic interesting tidbit of info:
I just want to point out I got a call from Beebopskeebop from Florida yesterday. He is a regular listener to my talkshow on www.revereradionetwork.com. He seems like a cool guy. The name of the show is The Rant. It is a global broadcast, twenty-five million listeners worldwide. The show broadcasts Monday through Friiday from two to four Central Time. I do another radio show Sunday evening on www.flagshipradio.com, five to seven PM Central. It is called The Lamson Experiment.

Now here's where it gets interesting. I know for a fact that about ten months ago, Rob Revere Verrier had closed down the old Revere Radio Network website. So just on a whim I clicked on the link and was rather shocked to find there was a brand new site up and running there, but it was still called Revere Radio Network. What was even stranger was it had almost nothing to do with conspiracy theory internet based talk radio, like the old website.

As fate would have it, all of the data on this site are simple business tips that seem to blend seamlessly with with the way The Rant has seemed to organically morph into a more business-type organization. The surprising part is that I am still in fairly regular contact with Robb, and he has mentioned nothing about this. Now I know nothing of the business arrangements he made when he closed down his website, and still haven't talked to him about. I was planning on showing him this post when I'm done to see what he has to say about it. I'm assuming someone just bought the name and completely rebuilt the site, but we shall see. I am on the case. I'll get to the bottom of this.

In the meantime information on this site blends perfectly with the mission of The Rant. So, in the next post post, I will be borrowing heavily from the Revere Radio Network website. But below is the very first post I came across on the new Revere Radio Network website. This will give you a clearer idea of what I'm talking about.


Welcome to Revere Radio Network

We just went through a complete redesign and overhaul of our website and we hope you look forward to what we have in store.
Our goal is to help, assist and facilitate so that you can become the leader In your market with advice, tips, and trends for the digital world with a message that connects, gains respect and revered from your community and fans.
Who Will Benefit?
If you own a business or looking to build a business utilizing the power of the internet, then this is for you.
Stay tuned ðŸ™‚ 

*SOURCE: revereradionetwork.com*
end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accounting: The Language of Business - Vol. 2 (Intermediate: Part 145)

2 Corinthians 8:21 "Money should be handled in such a way that is defensible against any accusation" Short-Term Operating Assets: ...