Mission Statement

The Rant's mission is to offer information that is useful in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, and everyday life.

Monday, July 8, 2019

SECURITY NOTICE - TELL YOUR FAMILY, TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!



TOP STORY

Story image for greek mythology from GameSpew

Detective Game Dry Drowning Mines Greek Mythology For Murder

GameSpew-Jul 5, 2019
This visual novel's premise is that a serial killer is roaming the city, killing people in a manner inspired by Greek mythology. Think Ace Attorney ...



SECURITY NOTICE 
by
Charles Lamson

Whomever my little home invader buddy is, I'm just letting you know, my apartment complex, Fox Hill Apartments, has just recently finished installing a fairly nice, new system of security cameras throughout the apartment complex. But don't take my word for it. Feel free to call the Fox Hill Apartments Management Office at 636-946-3688 and ask them about their new security camera system.
Image result for greek mythology

So, just to show everyone what a magnanimous guy I am, I'm going to let you off with this one public warning. But, any more funny business with my little key lock-box on the side of my door (which was Ironically put there so EMT providers and other first responders can get into my apartment in case of emergency), and all I have to do is make 1 phone call to the Fox Hill Apartments Management Office, or to the police, so I can view the surveillance tapes and see who the culprit is.
Furthermore, the inside of my apartment is pretty much cammed up 24/7. With today's technology, it is very easy and inexpensive to do. And, I have a Medlert pendant that I keep on me at all times that I can, and have, used (quite effectively) for security purposes in the past. It's a brave new world. You need to wake up and smell the coffee.These lame attempts to intimidate me are archaic, last century, and rather low on the intelligence scale.
Also, I feel it is worth mentioning that my neighbors and I are very close. When you live in close quarters with people for as many years as we have, it makes us very protective of each other. We look out for each other. Like a family that lives under the same roof should be, ideally, but which you obviously know absolutely nothing about, which is a good segue into the next point I want to make.
Image result for greek mythology
Because I have already had a few problems with this in the past, I know it is someone who knows me well enough to know my code and wants to play little games. So, I already have a pretty good idea who it is. Let's just put it this way: Family loyalty means absolutely nothing to me. You guys killed that in me a long time ago. You see things like kindness, chivalry, family loyalty, even love, for that matter as weaknesses for you to exploit and manipulate people. Oftentimes, just for fun, because you're bored and psychopathic. It brings you sadistic delight to screw with people.
And to the person who is trying to intimidate me with your little games on the phone, do it again, and I'm calling the police and getting a restraining order. I don't want to talk to you, so any future attempts to contact me will be seen as harassment.
I may be poor and crippled, but I'm not stupid. I don't scare easy, and I've never responded well to being bullied. So eat shit and die, motherfucker. I hope you have a shitty life.
Image result for greek mythology
Thank you in advance to all my friends for sharing and dispersing this as much as possible. I'm hoping that all the increased exposure of this situation will help cover my ass all the better.

end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accounting: The Language of Business - Vol. 2 (Intermediate: Part 145)

2 Corinthians 8:21 "Money should be handled in such a way that is defensible against any accusation" Short-Term Operating Assets: ...