Mission Statement

The Rant's mission is to offer information that is useful in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, and everyday life.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Day 12

Monday

12:00 PM

I am tired. My body is fighting off a staph infection. I only read one page of Covey's book so far today. I am too lethargic to focus on reading. I am hoping this coffee might give me a little boost. If so, I am going to try to read one more page.

I think I will take a nap.


12:49 PM

I ended up reading one more page of 7 Habits. Then I took a little nap.If I ever start to feel more energetic today, there is an exercise in chapter 1 that I want to try. There is a visualization exercise in Chapter 2 that I would like to try as well.

However, I am thinking the most proactive thing i can do today is to take it easy and get some rest and let my body work its healing magic.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Accounting: The Language of Business - Vol. 2 (Intermediate: Part 145)

2 Corinthians 8:21 "Money should be handled in such a way that is defensible against any accusation" Short-Term Operating Assets: ...