Mission Statement

The Rant's mission is to offer information that is useful in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, and everyday life.

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Roadie



Day 3 of The 30 Day Proactive Test

I feel very proactive right now. I stayed up all night doing meth and smoking crack cocaine. I feel like a mighty god.

It turns out these two guys in this online Buddhist community I have belonged to for 13 years are really not liking this whole journalistic endeavor I am on and their names are Kos and Kapi and to them I say, "Ef u man! I will kill you bastards! I challenge you both to duels, you sonsabitches!"

I am being proactive,  taking the bull by the horns and assuming my rightful position as alpha-male of you dickless she-men!

You cannot fight the mighty power of The Triad - Stuck, Squid and Charles. We will crush you with our equanimity and proactivity.

Anyway, I must go now.

Shitlist

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Love - Friday, May 17, 2024