Mission Statement

The Rant's mission is to offer information that is useful in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, and everyday life.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Day Nineteen Of The Thirty Day Proactive Test

Day 19

12:12 PM


Just got back from seeing my doctor. I was being proactive about my butt-wound. As far as The Thirty Day Proactive Test goes, I plan on doing a little more reading in Covey's 7 Habits. Then, I want to start working on my personal mission statement, which is part of the second habit that Covey writes about in his book. The 2nd Habit is begin with the end in mind. So here I go.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Accounting: The Language of Business - Vol. 2 (Intermediate: Part 145)

2 Corinthians 8:21 "Money should be handled in such a way that is defensible against any accusation" Short-Term Operating Assets: ...