Mission Statement

The Rant's mission is to offer information that is useful in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, and everyday life.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Day 40 of The Thirty Day Proactive Test



Day Forty

12:29 PM

INTRODUCTION:   My Chromebook is dead. I am so bummed out. Having to use big chunk o' crap desktop PC as of late. I have been behaving very reactive to this situation, as you can see. I have been very crabby the last few days.



2. Draw a time management matrix. and try to estimate what percentage of your time you spend in each quadrant. Then log your time for three days in fifteen minute intervals. How accurate was your estimate? are you satisfied with the way you spend your time? What do you need to change?
Urgent                                                             Not Urgent
       
ImportantQuadrant I

Activities:

Crises
Pressing problems
Deadline-driven projects
Quadrant II

Activities:

Prevention, production capability activities*
Relationship building
Recognizing new opportunities
Planning, recreation
Not importantQuadrant III

Activities:

Interruptions, some calls
Some mail, some reports
Some meetings
Pressing matters
Popular activities
Quadrant IV

Activities:

Trivia
Busy work
Some mail
Some phone calls
Time wasters
Pleasant activities

The above was from Day 36

It is just as well I suppose. To answer the above number 2 question . In the last 4 ays i spent two days drinking and two days sleeping and feeling sorry for my self. it has been a very reactive day for me. A very reactive last 4 days to be precise. My estimate was not precise at all. i expected much better things from me. Iam not satisfied with the way i spend my time. I need to grow up and quit being a god-damn pussy.

So I guess the plan, as far as the in-depth analysis of 7 Habits by Stephen R. Covey. I think there are Habit 3 (first things first) exercises still to do. Let me check.

Summary

Conclusion:

1:55 PM

4. Organize your next week. start by writing down your roles and goals for the week. Then transfer the goals to a specific action plan. At the end of the week, evaluate how well your plan translated your deep values and purposes into your daily life and degree of integrity you were able to maintain to those values and those purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accounting: The Language of Business - Vol. 2 (Intermediate: Part 145)

2 Corinthians 8:21 "Money should be handled in such a way that is defensible against any accusation" Short-Term Operating Assets: ...