Mission Statement

The Rant's mission is to offer information that is useful in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, and everyday life.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Day 46 of The Thirty Day Proactive Test

I just finished reading The 7 Habits of Higly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey. That was not very proactive reading speed. I admit. It is day 46 of The Thirty Day Proactive Test and I started reading it about several days before, so that is about 50 days, almost two months. However, I have been doing the exercises at the end of the chapters and blogging my findings as well.

These are my roles and goals for this week:

Roles                                                                                            Goals                

Blogger - Owner/operator of The Rant

Rough draft mission statement


Publish seven new posts

Owner/operator of Small Home-Based Business
Rough draft mission statement


Begin research for business plan focusing on quotes and stuff I can use as reference material in the creation of the business plan


Owner/operator of Small Home-Based Production/publishing Company
Rough draft mission statement


Publish seven new posts

Yesterday, I officially proclaimed on this blog that the mission statement of this blog is:

The Rant with Charles Lamson: This is the greatest blog of all time.
So in my role as Blogger, I already created a rough draft mission statement for this blog. Now I just have to create two more mission statements for my home-based home healthcare and my home-based production/publishing company

Just to refresh everyone's memory, here is the rough draft of my personal mission statement:

Personal Mission Statement (Rough Draft)

My mission is to live with integrity and make a difference in the lives of others.

To fulfill this mission:

I live with the principle of charity:
I seek out and love the individual, each individual, despite this person's individual situation.

I live with the principle of sacrifice:My time, my talent and my resources are all devoted to my mission.

I live to inspire:By example, I teach that we are all children in a universe where the potential for learning is infinite.

I make an impact:What I do affects others.

In achieving my mission, these roles take priority:
Neighbor:Kindness is visible through my actions toward others.

Agent of Change:For developing high performance in large organizations, I am a catalyst.

Scholar:Every day I learn fun and important new things.

that is my rough draft personal mission statements.

The rough draft mission statement for my role as Owner/Operator of small Home-Based Home Healthcare Business and Owner/Operator of Small Home-Based Prodection/Publishing Businesses have not been donet, a sistuation i intend to rectify right now

Lamson Home Healthcar: To bring gold to those without gold.

Now last but not least. my last mission statement for the evening in my role as Owner/OPERAtor of small home based production/ puiblishing company

Dirty Drunken Hoosier Productions and/or Publications: To work in partnership with member stations to create a more informed public – one challenged and invigorated by a deeper understanding and appreciation of events, ideas and cultures.


 


end





No comments:

Post a Comment

Accounting: The Language of Business - Vol. 2 (Intermediate: Part 145)

2 Corinthians 8:21 "Money should be handled in such a way that is defensible against any accusation" Short-Term Operating Assets: ...